This fantastic building is the home of Kings Hill Jewellery. Located in the heart of the city, the Corn Exchange was completed in 1857 and was built to replace the old Market House.
The building has been used for a vast array of functions over the years, including dances, meetings, protests, and even by the Belgian Refugees committee during the Great War.
For the last 100 years the building has been used for retail and more recently by ourselves, the vast building houses our antique & vintage jewellery boutique, our in-house jewellery collections, two jewellery workshops, bespoke jewellery design area, and our jewellery school.
We consider ourselves extremely lucky to be custodians of such a beautiful and historically important building.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …